Professional Fast Sports Pain Relief Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy Equipment/ Shockwave
|FOB Price:||Get Latest Price|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Production Capacity:||600 Sets Per Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: SW01
- Theory: Laser
- Portable: Portable
- Specification: Professional Fast Sports Pain Relief Extracorporea
- HS Code: 8543709990
- Type: Shock Therapy Esw Device
- Application: Salon, Home
- Trademark: hopelaser
- Origin: Beijing China
ESWT (Extracorporeal Shock Wave Therapy) - Extracorporeal shock wave therapy is one of the types of treatment with the use of shock wave. The resulting shock wave apparatus generates high pressure that penetrates to a depth of parenastu centimeters into the body. The camera Rosetta ESW wave is formed using the method of electromagnetic and is transmitted to the area of pain, which is focused in the secondary fire. In this way the tide goes precisely in the affected place, without interfering with adjacent tissue.
How does Shockwave Therapy Joint Pain Equipment method?
ESW therapy device uses the focusing shock waves inside the body, with a maximum at the treatment site. Outside the focus wave energy is too small to produce a biological effect. This allows precise applying wave at the lesion. The pressure during the production triggered the wave ranges of from 10 MPa to 100 MPa. The average operating distance is about 12.5 cm, with a maximum at a depth of 6 cm. Apparatus for ESW produce energy using a technique electrohydraulic, electromagnetic or piezoelectric. The pulses are generated at a frequency of between 1 Hz and 8-22 Hz.
The effect on cells and tissues is the use of a shock wave?
Experts emphasize mainly the analgesic effect of the wave - analgesic effect is due to reduce inflammation and increase local blood flow at the site of action of the wave. Rapid pressure changes caused by wave impacts lead to break up and dissolution of calcium deposits in tissues, stimulate cell transduction, improve blood circulation in tissues and have a beneficial effect on the regeneration of blood vessels and muscles.
The use of shock wave improves the elasticity of tissues, stimulates collagen production and even stimulates the metabolism of fat cells, thereby facilitating the effective cellulite reduction. It has been proved that the shock wave treatment ESW improves the appearance of the skin, increasing its elasticity and firmness.
The Science behind Shockwave therapy:
The effects of shockwave occur across several levels:
1. Cell Level Change - boost the release of the chemical substances that help to prevent pain and inflammation.
2. Blood Flow Change - stimuluate new blood flow into the affected area which improves soft tissue healing and regeneration.
3. Muscle Tone Reduction - reduces the contractile activity of muscle, break patterns of neuro-cognitive pain, effectively decreases muscle tone and spasm
4. Pain Reduction - directly affect the nerve fibres that transmit pain signals to our brain.
Benefits of ESWT:
compared to traditional treatment method like taking surgery:
♥ Non surgical and drug free
♥ No risk of infection
♥ Improve treatment outcomes
♥ Faster and easier healing
♥ Cost effective
♥ Client records data save
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Inflammations and calcification of shoulder joint tendons.
- Pain in the groin area.
- Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
- Apex Patellae Syndrome and Tibial Stress Syndrome.
- Pain in the hip area and/or the iliotibial tract.
- Jumper's Knee (Patellar Tendinitis)
- Pain in the hamstring insertions and palmar side of the wrist
- Exostoses of small hand joints from Grade 1 Arthrosis.
- Pain trigger-points or painful points in muscles..
Shock Wave Technical Specifications:
|Operating mode||Continuous/4/8/16 pulses|
|Power Levels / Energy||60 to 185 mJ(equivalent to 1-5 bar)|
|Suggestion for treatment parts||Exceeds 25 preset treatment suggestion|
|Weight||8kg (device only)|
|Power supply||100/240VAC 47/63Hz|